What has a dessert to do with decluttering? Well, not a lot but a quick dessert recipe is always useful. And if you have spent time decluttering, you need a speedy meal.
There has been no Love2Declutter for sometime as Sally has been ill for since November last year and unable to eat very much. Thankfully she is now on the road to recovery having finally seen a doctor who understood what was wrong with her. Now that she can eat normally, she is thankful for every morsel she consumes and tries to make it as yummy as possible. This dessert was put together in her head while Sally was walking around M&S Food Hall trying to work out what would go with the Coconut yoghurt she had at home. Sally loves using small glass tumblers for various combinations of cake, fruit, yoghurt and chocolate, loosely based on a trifle.
1 x Raspberry & Coconut loaf (I used Marks and Spencer)
1 x 450g tub Rachel’s Organic Greek Style Coconut Yoghurt
1 Twirl bar (or other choc bar of your choice!)
4 small glass tumblers
- At the bottom of each tumbler, arrange a layer of sponge cake.
- Add a layer of raspberries, keeping 8 raspberries back to decorate the top.
- Next, add a thick layer of the coconut yoghurt.
- Finally, decorate with the leftover raspberries and pieces of the Twirl (or other) bar.
- Refrigerate until needed.
We would love to hear if you tried this recipe and any quick dessert recipes you have come up with.
Sally & Jane